Hello everyone! Welcome to my new blog about historically informed Baroque practice and Baroque musicology! My mission here it to share my passion for this field with the world as well as my growth in this area as I progress along both in my practice and research. Please pardon any errors on my part. After all, I am still a neophyte at this stuff, and any expert feedback is greatly appreciated, since I love to learn. This all said, I am looking so forward to sharing my current foremost passion with you. Have a great day and God bless!
- CD Review: Maria Giovanna Fiorentino and I Fiori Musicali Perform Vivaldi
- Gregorian Chant Meets Baroque Music, Part 1
- Recorder Mythbusters: Stanesby Junior Copies and Grenadilla Instruments, Part 3
- Recorder Mythbusters: Stanesby Junior Copies and Grenadilla Instruments, Part 2
- Recorder Mythbusters: Stanesby Jr. Copies and Grenadilla Instruments, Part 1